Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not Quite a Partridge in a Pear Tree

It was over the weekend that The Biker made mention of some kind of surprise that he and The Teacher had in the works - a surprise that they were making specifically for me. Of course my brain went into overdrive wondering what they might possibly have up their collective sleeves, but I quickly concluded that the answer in that case would be NOTHING because they're too often sleeveless not to mention every other item of clothing-less. All I could do was wait. Wait. Wait.

It was at 4:55 PM, precisely, yesterday, when the "package" arrived here though I had to wait till the coast was clear of kid to open it.

I don't want to come right out and say what it was that they sent me. Somehow keeping it as a delicious secret makes it extra naughty and special to me.

What I can tell you is that...

... these two indeed go at it like bunnies when they do it. I'd pay serious money for a front row ticket to watch them.

... there are things about The Teacher that would lead me to believe that she's in her 20's rather than her 40's.

... if you ever doubted the stats over on their sidebar "activity" calendar, I'm pretty sure those numbers would pass the scrutiny of an independent audit by a team of stick-up-the-ass CPA's.

... The Biker takes very seriously his devoted obligation to pleasure The Teacher and she's most appreciative of his efforts.

... The Biker is in phenomenal physical shape because The Teacher would have me exhausted and taking a ride in an ambulance as the guest of honor in a matter of minutes.

I'm so glad that when The Teacher first published a notice that she and The Biker were going to start blogging and then waited a little while, I kept checking back to see if they'd started, and then I poked and prodded them a little into getting the ball rolling. Their blog has really taken off and has, I believe, become a benchmark for many of us. I've mulled over a good number of their posts and thought (while figuratively whacking myself in the head) Why didn't I think of that? I like that they continue to raise the bar on what makes for good sex blogging. They keep me on my toes. They make other parts of me respond as well.

Thanks, you two!

1 comment:

Biker & Teacher said...

Joe

I am glad that you are going to keep the gift as a delicious secret. After all it was just for you. Just let every one wonder what the gift was.

... these two indeed go at it like bunnies when they do it. I'd pay serious money for a front row ticket to watch them.

Seats for our performances are more expensive than front row tickets to the Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney put together. Save you allowance! And just like those acts – NO CAMERAS ALLOWED.

... there are things about The Teacher that would lead me to believe that she's in her 20's rather than her 40's.

Thanks for the compliment. As I have said before, sometimes I do still feel like I am in my 20’s but that would make The Biker jail bait! The Biker keeps me young. We do still chase each other around the house and roll on the floor but we do have our mature side. It is just that the mature side does show itself much.

... if you ever doubted the stats over on their sidebar "activity" calendar, I'm pretty sure those numbers would pass the scrutiny of an independent audit by a team of stick-up-the-ass CPA's.

Hey, watch it! I was one of those stick-up-the-ass people before becoming a teacher and meeting The Biker. The international accounting firm of Price-Waterhouse is invited to review our activities with a fine tooth comb and I am certain that they will confirm that The Biker and I are indeed the genuine thing! I know that it is difficult for some to believe, but honestly, those are the true numbers.

... The Biker takes very seriously his devoted obligation to pleasure The Teacher and she's most appreciative of his efforts.

We bother understand the significance of pleasuring each other and I enthusiastically and fervently appreciate all efforts The Biker puts forth by way of sound effects and reciprocal actions. The Biker does so much to me and for me and I do the same for and to him.

... The Biker is in phenomenal physical shape because The Teacher would have me exhausted and taking a ride in an ambulance as the guest of honor in a matter of minutes.

When The Biker and I first became a couple an commenced our physical relationship; he took every bit of energy from me, wanting me day and night, night and day again, and again, again and again. No oomph left in this old body. He exhausted me to the point of not being able to move, function, or think straight. It took me a while to work myself up to his level and now it appears as if I have overtaken him and now I often exhaust him. Considering, again, that I am seven years older, that is pretty damn good!

Joe, I would have to go easy on you from the onset. Don’t want you laid up in hospital for any duration.

… I believe, become a benchmark for many of us. I've mulled over a good number of their posts and thought (while figuratively whacking myself in the head) Why didn't I think of that? I like that they continue to raise the bar on what makes for good sex blogging…

You flatter us too much, but thanks.

If you thought that gift was good, wait until you get your Christmas present! (wink)

The Teacher