Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Showin' the Dick

It's no secret to regular readers here that I love being naked in front of the camera, particularly from the waist down and from the knees up. Before the internet I'd never have thought of myself as an exhibitionist - at least not in the classic sense of wearing a trench coat and flapping the ol' cock at unsuspecting ladies. Here on the 'net, though, showing it off to folks who are at least somewhat interested in seeing my pound of prize flesh is always a cheap, simple thrill. "Cockbloggingwednesday" blew my mind when I first discovered the sex blogs. Not only are there other guys like me who enjoy taking their cocks for a spin down the runway, but there are other "normal" (Okay, I use that word very loosely.) folks who look forward to seeing the show.

Of all my dick pics, my favorites are the ones showing me where I most like to be - surrounded completely by the woman I love. Inside Dee, I am most complete. When I put myself into her I go from being a half of something, alone, to being an integral part of a most wonderful whole. How could I not love my cock for the being the part of me that makes this marvelous union possible? (And for feeling so damned good in the process!) How could I want to keep it in my pants and not show it off to the world?


Inside Dee, I am most complete.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

Desireous said...

Well I like when you show the dicks too but for entirely different reasons! :-)~ So you just keep on showing them hun!

Hugs
Des