Sunday, January 08, 2006

You Cream! I Cream! We All Cream...

Chuck was one of my buddies in college and the lucky bloke had a girlfriend who lived alone. Hanna was orphaned in her early teens and her aunt who became her legal guardian allowed Hanna to live alone during her high school years in the home in which she was raised and which was legally hers. With such a convenient arrangement, Chuck got regular sex at a time when most of us were doing our own greasy palms or looking to get lucky on occasion in somebody's dorm room. I remember remarking once to Chuck something about cunnilingus and he nearly gagged on his sandwich. I was taken aback totally because once I'd gotten my first taste of pussy I didn't imagine that there could be a guy alive who didn't share my love of eating a woman backwards, forward, upside down and sideways. "I'm not putting my tongue anywhere near that white shit that comes out," was his answer when I pushed Chuck for an explanation. My word! I've probably drunk a few gallons of that "white shit" in the past 30 years or so.

Not to do Dr. Bartholin any injustice by not reciting his name in reference to a woman's fun juices, but I simply call said natural lubrication pussy cream. I think it's one of the ultimate ego pumpers to take off a lady's panties and see that her vulva is already nicely engorged in anticipation of sex and that her pussy is all creamy as it readies itself for a good dicking. Dee's pussy is at times a veritable fountain of that delicious nectar, the amount of which varies directly with her level of arousal. On a date night when she's been super excited all day in thinking about making love with our friends it's often the case that her panties are good and wet even before we leave the house to head for the motel. When I watch Don or Mike slide an easy finger up inside Dee and see said same finger coated with Dee's cream on the outstroke I sigh, perhaps audibly at times, in my acknowledgement of just how hot a wife she is. And when her cream clings to a lover's thick cock while they're joined together there's hardly a hotter moment for me except when they actually cum.

I guess I just have a thing for pre-sex juice because I'm enamored by precum too. I love licking a drop of precum from a hard cock every bit as much as poking my tongue down into a pussy that's oozing a woman's cream. I suppose my thrill comes from knowing that my partner is that excited by what I'm doing 'cause I always want to be thought of as one of the best when I'm giving pleasure to somebody.

Got any cream for me?
Dee's pussy is primed for cock as
evidenced by the white cream poolingat the
very center of her beautiful hole.


That's not Ted's cum dripping down Dee's
ass crack. It's her own pussy cream being
churned into a froth by Ted's vigorous fucking.

2 comments:

Desireous said...

What a great title Joe! Love it!

Hugs
Des

Suze said...

Joe, thanks for allowing us all to take a voyeuristic view of your sexual antics.

I for one have gotten a lot of pleasure from your posts. As my panties can testify.