Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A New Spin on Some Old Excitement

Recently Dee came into a collection of photos that have been in her family for a long time. While looking through them I came across one in which she particularly had the look of an innocent fawn about her. When I checked the back of the picture and saw the date you could have knocked me over with a feather. It was taken the year before I met her and she looked like she was in junior high school rather than in her freshman year of college.

More importantly, it flooded my consciousness that when Richie fucked away her virginity she looked like that! More like she was 15 than 18. It's highly arousing to me to know that when he took off her clothes back then, she looked so totally innocent. That when he was sucking on her nipples and fingering her juicy slit she looked like a Girl Scout. That when she put her warm mouth to him and then spread her legs wide for his thick, hard cock to enter her body she looked like one of those big-eyed anime girls who appears to be in a perpetual state of losing her virginity.

Although Dee's fully clothed in the picture, and wearing a winter jacket to boot, I've cum while looking at it, and I know I will again and again. Those of you who've read me from the start know that I have a fixation with thoughts of Dee and Richie together when she was young. I just didn't realize that she looked SO young when he was doing her. Cool!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: