Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When a Cock Dreams

Oh, what I wouldn't give for one of Des's remarkable BJ's with AAG waiting with her pussy in my face to ride me till she's exhausted from cumming.

Okay, in reality they'd both wear me out much faster than in my fantasy, but a guy can dream. And on Cockblogging Wednesday his dick is allowed whatever fantasies it cooks up.


Happy Cockblogging Wednesday!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby. Bring that over here for me.

Desireous said...

Hmmm, it seems this isn't the first time I've heard of AAG and I being teamed up! (Now theres another thought tag team blow jobs...) But anyway You guys would certainly get one hell of a bang for your buck with the two of us! (Not that we'd be charging mind you) I can only imagine what you'd look like when all was said and done! Sounds like great fun!

Hugs
Des