Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Code Blue

When I was of preschool age I had a storybook about a little boy's visit to the doctor. I know I mentioned it somewhere in this old blog before. There was a picture of the doctor palpating the boy's bare belly and I remember feeling something powerful when looking at that page, though I can't say precisely what form the feelings took. I suspect they were the four year old equivalent of sexual arousal. I think that page and the resulting feelings left me with somewhat of a medical fetish.

Now I'm not saying that a naked ride on a gurney would have me popping wood or anything like that because I hate everything about hospitals from the smells to the sounds to the almighty attitudes of some of the personnel, but there are some things medical that I think I'd find stimulating. Running a stethoscope all over a woman's bare tits, for example, might interest me as would playing with a vaginal speculum other than the plastic toy one I have upstairs. A set of dainty feet with classy legs up in stirrups would get a bit of a rise out of me, I'm quite sure, and I'm fairly certain that the sight of somebody all sheeted up as if for surgery with only a window exposing the genitals would have me frothing to taste said genitalia. Even an old enema bag (I know. "Ewwwwwwww!") and a receptive, curious asshole might put a twinkle in my eye.

It's all fairly nebulous. These things are only guesses. There's definitely something about thoughts of medical doo-dads in an erotic setting, though, that kind of tantalize me.


A favorite pic from when I had my own website chock
full of nude pics of myself for gay and bi guys.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: