Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Cookie Said It All

Although I typically abhor eating alone in a restaurant I made an exception yesterday to treat myself to lunch to celebrate two events - the 30th anniversary of the loss of my virginity, and giving my first full blowjob. I decided on Chinese fare and had a most enjoyable meal right down to the fortune cookie whose words of wisdom made me grin and nearly chuckle aloud.

There you have it. INSIDE! My cock inside her pussy 30 years ago. His cock inside my mouth two days ago. It's all about being inside. Inside another person's body. That's the beauty of sex - the inside part. The joining together especially at the moment when toes are curling and stars are being seen.

And now a little something for Cockbloggingwednesday if anybody remembers that little idea that never really seemed to take off like HNT...


I really like how this shot features the texture of my cock.
I wish you could explore all of those little
bumps and ridges with your tongue.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

3 comments:

Jody said...

nice cock joe looks as if it needs a lick

Anonymous said...

I wish I could explore it too!

Desireous said...

Well quite frankly I don't know why the cockblogging Wednesday never really took off. It's MY favorite thing to view!

Hugs
Des