Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank you, Darkneuro!

"I dig the HNT thing because it is controlled exhibitionism, and it's something I do need."

Thank you, Darkneuro, for that sentence.

A month ago I was taken to task by a friend for my need to show off our sexuality online. To show pictures of Dee with her lovers. To tell our stories. I take things deeply to heart and that talking down was as major a thing as has happened to me in the past four years. Since that disastrous day I've felt half empty - torn between trying to maintain worthy status in my friend's eyes and my need - yes, NEED, to do the things I do on the 'net. To talk about sharing Dee. To show her pleasuring our friends.

I don't understand the need in me to do this, but I acknowledge its hold on me. It uplifts me in a most unique way. It gives me something good that's otherwise unattainable. Is it so wrong of me to want something that feels so remarkable even if I can't explain it? I don't know that I'll ever have back what I had before the criticism bit me because now with every telling - with every showing I half beat myself up for expressing what I feel though I think I might burst at times if I didn't.

So, thank you, dear Darkneuro, for the comfort of knowing that I'm not alone or so crazy in having this unusual need related to showcasing Dee and me and the experiences we enjoy. For helping me to acknowledge the compulsion within myself to do so, and with a little less of the sting I've been feeling for having and acting upon that need.



I don't understand my need to show Dee like this with a lover,
but it gives me something good that I can't get otherwise.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

3 comments:

Jody said...

I know what you mean i have a need to show off my wife and our life too. It is things we can't share with friends but I walk to share with someone.

Desireous said...

It gives us something really hot to read about too. ;-)

Hugs
Des

Darkneuro said...

***GRINZ***
you're welcome ;)