Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's a Feral Thing

That Dee enjoys sucking a cock, I have no doubt. I know that she really loves feeling a somewhat hard dick turn totally solid, rock hard in her mouth. I see the delight in her eyes when her soft tongue glides up the underside of a lover's cock - when she slips his glans between her lips and slides him into the warmth of her cute face. But I think her love of sucking cock is cerebral. She gets the most pleasure in doing it from knowing that she's making her partner feel very, very good, and ultimately, most of the time, from knowing that she's getting him ready with her oral ministrations to fuck her with that cock that she's stiffening up in her mouth.

I, on the other hand, suck a cock as if it's going to be my last meal. There's something very feral that I feel inside myself when I put my mouth to another man's goods. It's as if I want to consume his cock and balls. I describe my deepest, strongest urges in this regard as a genuine hunger of sorts. When I am most passionately desiring a cock to suck the desire is amazingly strong and the thoughts alone of fulfilling the urge are wickedly pleasurable. I derive some odd gratification in needing that fix - in craving the oral contact with every fiber of my being. And when I finally get a hunk of hard meat between my lips - I can't describe it, but I receive as much pleasure as I'm giving in some very primal, almost instinctual way. Some deep, dark need in myself is being fulfilled when my tongue and lips are working over a man's cock and balls. It's an amazing feeling - a wonderful feeling.

I wonder sometimes how I lived over 40 years without ever seriously thinking about being on the sucking side of a hard cock. For as compelling as the urge is now at times, did it just suddenly appear as it seemed to have done, or was it simmering under the surface my whole life but with me being too afraid to allow the thoughts of sucking a cock to coalesce? How did it stop being repugnant and come to be so delicious? Just more questions I'll likely never answer, but that's okay as long as there are excited hard cocks to be sucked.


My first taste of New York cock came
in the form of Gerry's hard beauty.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

RobbieG said...

Glad to see your back Joe.