Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ode to a Lover of My Cock

It was seven years ago that I had a website featuring over 500 nude pictures of myself. It took gazillions of hits, many of them from Japanese guys - something I've never figured out. It was then, when I was maintaining that site and going through my initial bisexual fantasizing that I penned this little piece. At that point in time, my cock and balls had yet to feel a man's touch, never mind his mouth, and my own mouth was virginal as well.

Ode to a Lover of My Cock

Gentle lover, kneel before me,
Gaze upon these jewels laid bare.
Drink with lusty eyes this treasure;
Contemplate with eager stare.

Hasten not your urge to feel me;
Ponder with your lust filled gaze.
Look upon me! Raise the passion's
Ember to a raging blaze.

Touch me gently; raise this standard.
Orbs of life in fleshy dress
Quiver as your breath delivers
Promise of your mouth's caress.

Part thy lips and press them to me.
Taste my manly musk and sweat.
Draw your tongue across me slowly.
Watch me stiffen; make me wet.

Kiss these globes, oh tongue and tease them,
Bite with lips their fleshy shell.
Lower, too, with lips and longing
Lick me deeper; raise the swell.

When with quickened breath I'm leaking,
Shift thy focus to the source.
Slowly lift thy tongue to follow
Nature's gleaming watercourse.

Strain I want through moistened lips
To rush inside, to make it quick,
But hold in check the plunging urge
To savor still your gentle lick.

A kiss, a nibble halts my breathing,
When at last you draw me in
To take in deeply all I offer -
Ticklish hairs caress your chin.

Tonguing blissful motions pull me
Toward the moment when I'll fill
The urging, coaxing thoat which draws me,
Calling me to writhe and spill.

Then you'll feel my quick contractions,
Muscles tensing to export
Streams of scalding, living liquid,
Cannonballed by mighty squirt.

Gushing warmly on you'll take me
Through the doors of savored bliss
Till at last I'll cease and soften
Ling'ring for your final kiss.

Then I'll rise and draw your clothing
Gently off to make you burn
With passioned frenzy as I kneel
In front of you to take my turn.


There are times when Dee's doing a long slow tease
during her foreplay with a lover during which I truly
envy her and wish I could be the one on my knees
in front of him to feel the raw power in his cock
at the very beginning of his arousal cycle.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: