Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another Blazin' Scorcher

It's HOT here, but the temperature is mild compared to the chat between Dee and Mike that I awoke to a little while ago...

Dee: what would you like me to wear on Thursday?
Mike: something I can easily eat you through
Mike: maybe your leopard panties, those get me so hot, but Joe and Don might prefer a thong.

...

Dee: you see a drop of my juice, slide out of me.
Dee: and your tongue cannot be controlled
Dee: you lick it up quickly and I hear you moan "yum"
Mike: my tongue desires more of your tasty juices and I dive for your slit. My tongue slowly moves up and down your moist crevice

...

(They're Fantasizing about fucking in a public laundry here.)

Dee: you pick me up and put me on a table used to fold clothes.
Dee: it is a perfect height so you plunge your cock into my wet pussy
Dee: the overwhelming desire has gotten the better of you.
Dee: you fuck me hard and quickly release your load so we can resume our teasing
Dee: you ask me to stand so you can watch your cream run down my thighs

...

Dee: You pinch my nipples as Joe eats me
Dee: the fashion show and my laundry are now completely forgotten as our bodies take over.
Mike: my fingers find your rosebud as Joe continues to eat you while I hold you up.
Dee: mmmmm
Dee: I cum quickly and spray Joe's face with juice.
(I love it when she squirts during an orgasm. -Joe)
Mike: as you are cumming I push two fingers into your dark forbidden hole.
Mike: your orgasm intensifies as Joe continues to lap up your love juices.

...

Dee: I need to be fucked NOW
Mike: we tease you for a few more minutes as you beg to be fucked.
Dee: Please fuck me
Mike: then we stop and place you back on the table. I'm hard again
Mike: you want my cock, I ask
Dee: I say yes, now PLEASE!!!
Mike: I ask you if this is were you want my hard cock as I rub it up and down your slit.
Dee: mmm
Dee: Again I beg you to fuck me
Mike: I slip my cock inside you and then quickly back out again, I ask if you need more
Dee: you hear me whimper as you pull out
Dee: I tell you to fuck me hard
Dee: I need to be fucked.

...

Dee: As you fuck me, Joe plays with my ass again
Dee: he wants you to fuck my ass
Dee: with me still bent over the table, your cock gets harder still.
Dee: You once again pull out of my pussy.
Dee: You aim for my brown hole and push
Dee: you feel that slight pop as you pass through the snug sphincter
Dee: that tight ridge opens for you
Mike: mmmmm so tight, so hot
Dee: you groan as you enter me
Mike: My cock is rock hard inside your ass.
Dee: you push as deeply into my ass as you can
Dee: and hold the position until you feel me respond to you
Dee: then you fuck me
Dee: Joe is holding me in position as we are fucking so HARD

...

Dee: I want you to cum
Dee: I want you to feel all the pleasure we can milk out of you.
Dee: Joe is holding on to me, he is caressing my buns.
Dee: squeezing them around your cock.
Mike: ohhhh cummmingggggggggggggggg
Dee: his fingers grasp your balls as you empty into me
Dee: you cum for a long time.
Dee: you keep fucking me until you are completely drained.



"Dee: his fingers grasp your balls as you empty into me"
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for such an amazing visual, I'm off for a walk to release some sexual tension!

Desireous said...

WoW! How sexy! You sure got me going!

Hugs
Des