Sunday, July 30, 2006

Headin' to Hell in a Handbasket

God help me! Against my better judgement I took this quiz recommended by Lara at 1,000 Words and I'm doomed. My standings on the seven deadly sins are as follows. I knew I had some work to do, but sheesh; I didn't think I was this bad!



Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

Suze said...

Joe, looks like a good score to me. Maybe you could use a little work on the Lust side. ;)