Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sometimes It's Just About the Cumming

I talk a lot about emotion here in contrast to many of the posts I used to read at the hot wife forums years ago where even something as emotively simple as kissing was often listed as a forbidden activity between a wife and her lover(s). The richness that emotion brings to a bedroom when Dee's with one of our friends I wouldn't want her to be without - nor would I want to deprive her lover(s) or even myself of our own enjoyment of that aspect of the love making.

It ain't and always about the emotion, though. Sometimes it's just the raw cock in cunt with cum a gushin' that leaves me feeling like I mainlined a cocktail of caffeine, adrenaline, and testosterone. Sometimes it's just about the genital tingles and spasms and doing what I can to make them the best they can be for somebody.



I was going through some picture sets early this morning and came upon this one of Mike's cock buried deep in Dee's pussy with my fingertip also inside her and stroking the most sensitive spot on his dick to make his orgasm in Dee even wilder. I remember Mike cumming shortly after I started rubbing him while he was fucking Dee - feeling his warm cum suddenly coating his cock, my finger, the walls of Dee's snug hole. Sometimes it's just about that - the extraordinary fun that it is to make or to help somebody orgasm.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

6 comments:

Desireous said...

Wow! What a novel experience! Thanks for sharing and with a photo too!

hugs
Des

tom said...

I love the way you take the raw and pronographic and make it artful, poetic and beautiful. Yes, sometimes great joy is just found in cumming...and cum. Such joy. Thanks.

haha, I'd love to lick your cum off of Dee's toes.

jack said...

Mike is a lucky guy to have good friends. Very erotic photo Joe. Thanks for the rise.

NeverEnough said...

wow - I can only imagine...

MikeCindynJoe said...

"Sometimes it's just about that - the extraordinary fun that it is to make or to help somebody orgasm."

I fully understand. Well said.

Mike

SheenV said...

Can you make a trip to Pennsylvania to do the same for me?