Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cocks, Cum, and Other Fun Things

In my inbox yesterday was a letter from Bob who joined us to celebrate Dee's 100th extramarital experience two summers ago. He wrote...

"...just got home last night from (a trip) and saw the most recent post with Mack. I don't know why, but the condoms really turn me on. I don't know if it's just a thing going back to the old high school days or what, but I know it made me hard as a rock. I had to take out some cream and jerk my cock off."

Bob's letter excited me on multiple levels. I like it when something we've posted gets a guy hard. Bonus points if it leads to him having an orgasm. In this case, though, there are some triple level bonus points to be awarded and graciously accepted as well because this isn't just any cock that squirted while looking at our pictures. This is a cock that I've enjoyed having in my mouth to get it hard for a second round with Dee. A cock that sprayed a huge load of cum all over Dee's creamy breasts. A cock that made Dee climax like crazy in a variety of fun positions. A cock that came a second time that same evening, deep in Dee's pussy. Knowing that our recent post helped Bob to climax really thrilled me!




A tender moment between Dee and Bob while he holds
her affectionately and savors the sensations of her warm,
wet pussy caressing his cock as he moves inside her.



Then again there's that condom thing. There really was something strangely exciting about having had Mack sporting a rubber when he came in Dee. We probably should have started using them about 20 cocks ago, but there's a sense of completeness to an experience that only going bareback can provide. Seeing that sheath on Mack's dick as it worked Dee's juicy hole was uniquely arousing, and I'm glad that Bob got a sense of that same excitement in seeing the pictures. Though he hasn't gotten up this way again since we met him, Bob keeps in touch with us and knows that he has a standing invitation to share a bed with us whenever his travels might bring him through here again.

Dee has Mike bringing a stepstool to the motel tonight, though we're not entirely sure how she plans to use it. We'll be seeing both Don and Mike this evening and it's been a long, hard day of waiting. When I got home from work I had the house to myself for close to an hour and it was almost painful to keep my hands off my cock because the urge to cum has me nearly climbing the walls. When I jumped in the shower to freshen up I thought I might be a goner especially when I fingered my ass to make sure I'm squeaky clean, but I managed to contain myself, dry off, and get back into my clothes while holding onto this load of cum that's destined to gush into Dee's well used pussy later after Don and Mike fill her up. I have about another hour to kill before we head out to start our evening of naked fun. I'm half afraid to pee 'cause once I touch this thing of mine I might not be able to put it away!




I often return to this shot of Bob's cock in Dee's pussy
when I'm jerking off. Though his whole cock head is
inside her, there are plenty of inches of his big, long dick
left to fill her when she eases back onto his full length.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Walter said...

I recently had sex with an ex and I wore a condom for the first time in a long time... there was something really lustful about it.

I don't know what it was but I'm with you on this!

Anonymous said...

Two fantastic photos!