Sunday, February 04, 2007

Farewell, Des

I found in my inbox yesterday a goodbye note from Desireous. (If the link to her blog no longer works, that's what this entry is about.) She's shutting down, pulling the plug, going gently into that good blogger night. I can't say that she didn't warn us that this day would be coming. I thought, though, that she'd reconsidered that and decided to keep the blog going. Looks like I was wrong and that we were only given a brief reprieve.



You might have noticed that I'm rather stingy in listing a blog as one of My Daily Reads over there in the sidebar. I don't have a lot of time to keep up with a multitude of blogs, so I limit severely that list in reserving it for those blogs written by persons for whom I feel a particular affection for one reason or another. Some of them don't know me from Adam themselves, but that's irrelevant. They touch my heart with their stories and I'm glad to have them in my life. I hate reality TV, but cherish the reality of life that these writers share with us - with all of us as they move from one day to the next, each in particular and unique circumstances. Des has been on that list from the day I started Sharing Dee and figured out how to edit my template to include links to other blogs. And she did know me from Adam which is making the thought of losing her so hard for me.

I feel something like Donne must have felt when he penned, "No man is an island..." I feel like I'm losing a huge chunk of myself in Des's closing shop. Something that had been a part of every day of my past one and a half years will be gone, and I will feel a void where it had been. Des's letter implied that she's totally giving up the Desireous persona. That not only will she not be blogging, but that she'll no longer make the rounds here. She will be gone. Simply gone. Gone from my life.

What can I say? How do you say goodbye to somebody when it feels like she's dying? I don't really know. I suck so bad at goodbyes.

Most of all I guess I want to say, "Thank you!" to her. Not so much for the words, the HNTs, the stories, the letters as much as just for being. For being a part of my life every day for as long as she had. And, well, maybe for that amazing ability of hers to describe sucking cock so richly that I nearly drooled in reading about how she worshipped Sir's regularly.

So, I guess this is it. Goodbye, Des. Thank you for everything. I'll miss you. I wish you much happiness.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass

2 comments:

Kitty said...

I feel the same way you do about Desi. She's been a part of my life everyday for the last 6 months. I'm going to miss her so much.

Cheri said...

I will miss Des too. She (along with you and Dee) have been a huge influence in my life. Funny how you don't meet someone face to face, yet you feel so close to them from their blog. XOXO