Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back in Action

If all goes well, Dee will be back in the saddle tomorrow evening. We're scheduled to spend some quality naked time with Don. Things might have to be a little gentler and the playtime might not last for hours, but it should be orgasmically sweet just the same because it's been so long since she's had Don inside her.

Dee and I have been having sex all along in spite of her pains, just about on our usual schedule, and although our love making sessions were often brief and with modification of the things we most enjoy doing together they were wonderful. I realized during our hiatus from seeing the guys that if I had to, I could live without the extramarital fun. There were times when I'd wondered if I'd survive if for some reason we had to stop. I might even enjoy our times with Dee's lovers more now knowing that it's not just a raw compulsion to see her having sex with other men that draws me, but that it's a fully conscious choice.

I'm very much looking forward to being back on the sidelines, watching my darling wife exchanging some of life's best pleasures with the men with whom she makes love so affectionately.



I can't wait to see Dee back on her knees in front of a naked man to tease his cock to full erection and ease him through a broad smile into her warm mouth, and to hear her moan while she's sucking his knob as if she were the one being orally pleasured. And that's just for starters!



ADDENDUM - Thursday, March 15th - From Dee's early morning mail to Don about today...

"I am running late today so this note is short, but I can't wait to fuck you again!"

That's my girl!

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: