Sunday, March 25, 2007

Olfactory Jolt

I discovered this evening that the authoress of Life of a Demure College Student has quite a few pics of herself in her archives, and pic hound that I am, I just had to start working back through her posting history to find some luscious ones. When I found this one I had the most amazing experience. Suddenly I could smell M's pussy as clearly as the last time I pulled down her pants over 30 years ago. Every rich nuance of the scent that wafted up from her pussy whenever I took down her pants and panties was there in my head as if M was literally in front of me with her bottom bare. As I recall she had a number of panties similar in color to the ones "Ledemure" was wearing in her picture. I can't remember ever having had such an immediate and powerful olfactory memory before like I did just now. Wow! It was delicious - just like M herself was.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass panties


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: