Monday, April 30, 2007

Cock 'n' Belly

I'm such an indecisive sort that I often surprise myself at times without really trying. Case in point - yesterday evening when Dee and daughter headed out for a few hours during which I knew I'd have the house to myself. There were two things I knew I wanted to do with the evening to answer the calls of my chief controlling body parts - have a cheese steak with the leftover grilled sirloin, and masturbate. The surprise would come in discovering which I wanted more. I'd know which one that would be in finding myself doing it first.

Now that it's after the fact, I suppose the cheese steak won out because the sex I had with Dee yesterday morning was spectacular and my desire to make myself cum was simply because of opportunity and not compelling desire. And, since I had to run to the market for steak rolls in order to whip up the meal, I didn't want to have to put all my clothes back on had I chosen to play with myself first. Nevertheless, my orgasm did indeed please my cock just as much as the sandwich did my belly and, of course, my taste buds.


My belly and my cock are my favorite body parts.

It's for such times, when I have the place to myself, that I most want to have a jack-off buddy who lives relatively close to here. Somebody who'd generally be available at the drop of a zipper and for whom getting here wouldn't be a major exercise in excuse making and travel. He'd have to be somebody for whom discretion would be as important as it is for me, and a guy such as myself for whom jerking off is as much a way of life as it is a pleasurable diversion. But where do you find a guy like that? Don't say Craigslist because all the guys there are statistics queens looking for the long and lean, which I'm not. I want a guy who'd enjoy a cheese steak with all the trimmings with me just as much as a long, slow hand job to orgasm. Somebody who'd be good for a few dough nuts after lying back on my couch and having me milk out every last drop of his cum.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: