Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy MILF Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, especially the MILFs!

I think there's something special about making love with a woman who's a mom. I don't know if it's simply because of the knowledge that all of her womanly parts have been used to full measure, that her body has done the most amazing thing that it can in bringing forth new life, or something entirely different, but I do think it's hotter to fuck somebody's mother.

I find a mommy tummy to be quite arousing. I love everything about Dee's. To me that soft, scarred skin is as erection inspiring as the perky, firm tits of a babe in magazine used to be in a former incarnation (i.e., my younger days). Often during foreplay I nuzzle the soft flesh of Dee's belly and rub my face all over it like a cat might do to the hand of one for whom it feels affection. When I do that I feel a deep awe for her motherhood, and somehow it makes me want her even more than when I first helped her out of her clothes.


There's nothing about Dee's soft, mommy tummy
that Gerry's hard cock doesn't find to be arousing.

I'm happy that Dee is pleased with her body as it is - that she's come to know that she's infinitely more desirable than she ever might have imagined before we showed off those first nudes of her online - before she felt the first cock other than mine to grow stiff in her presence since we married - before she felt that same hard cock enter her. I'm happy that she's pleased to be a wife, a mom, a lover to others and that's she's satisfied in being who she is - both inside and out. I wish as much for all women - especially the moms who feel as if their attractiveness disappeared in childbirth. It didn't to my eyes!

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee has fabulous thighs!!

Mcman said...

To my eyes either. Mac

Lapis Ruber said...

I do so like that photo because of what it says about real bodies of real people. My wife gave me three lovely babies, all of whom were big and her body bears the marks gained because she loved me and wanted my children. I love her still for it.

Rambeau said...

Mmmm ... yummy looking belly! I totally agree with your post.