Saturday, July 07, 2007

7 7 7

Happy July 7, 2007: 07/07/07! I'm not "into" numbers but I like seeing strings of digits which are related to each other. When I notice that 12:34 is approaching on my digital wristwatch I usually wait till 56 seconds to avert my gaze, just to see the 12:34:56 go by. So, there's one of those things I might write on a TMI Tuesday if I did those exercises in revealing too much about myself on a regular basis.

I am NOT a cuckold! No! I am not! Be that as it may, I enjoy a good cuckold story from time to time whether fictional or real. A new site I've been visiting regularly, The Ultimate Cuckold Forum has something for everybody including us guys who enjoy sharing our wives outside of the bull/cuck paradigm. If you like Sharing Dee specifically because of the shared wife theme, you'll likely find the Hotwifing, Swinging and Swapping board at the U.C.F. much to your liking. You'll need to register to use the forum to the fullest, but if you know me you know that I wouldn't be recommending it if it wasn't totally, completely, indubitably, categorically FREE!

[Note: As of this posting the Ultimate Cuckold Forum seems to be experiencing some issues and errors. That's most unusual and I encourage you to check back if it sounds like a site you might enjoy.]


We did shoot a cuckold-like pic series with Mike a few years ago by
request featuring me undressing Dee and "presenting" her to Mike
for his evening of sexual pleasures, but that's as cucky as we get.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: