Monday, July 23, 2007

Five Years of Sharing Dee

Today we celebrate the fifth anniversary of Dee's first extramarital experience. Short of getting married, meeting Don that night was the best thing we've ever done as a married couple. It changed everything about us - everything about how we look at life, and love.

Over these past five years we've had 228 such "hot wife" dates with others. 26 guys have seen Dee nude and have played with her in one way or another, 18 of them having fucked her. I've had the pleasure of sucking exactly half of those 26 cocks.



We had 45 dates with the guys this past calendar year, all of them with Don or Mike except for one with Mack. 13 of those times we enjoyed here at home on our own bed. We had Don and Mike together at the same time only three times in the whole year.


The "stats" for Year 5.

What I'd hoped was going to be a long post here today, full of highlights and summaries of special moments fizzled when it started to rain this morning. I had planned to take the blog on the road with the laptop secured to the ass end of my favorite two-wheeled conveyance, but the skies were gray when I got up and last night's promising forecast had turned to shit overnight. I took off anyway, in the car, and actually set myself up to start writing under a sparsely needled pine at a park about 20 miles out of town, but after I had the laptop booted and before I could type a single letter, the rain began. With that, the wind that might have blown up a big blog entry left my sails.

Rest assured that we'll celebrate this evening in grand fashion here at home, just Dee and me. Since that first night with Don, and then our first with Mike a year and a half later, I haven't made love alone with Dee even once without the two of them being along in our thoughts and in our hearts as we strip down and come together. Those who know me best know that I don't do anything in a small way. What I share of Dee with Don and Mike I share deeply and passionately. In large part because of them, these have been the best five years of my life and of our marriage. I'll just have to hope that five years from today it'll be sunny so my 10 year anniversary post will be one worth remembering.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

3 comments:

mia said...

Congrats, Joe!

Lapis Ruber said...

Congratulations - it's not the usual sort of anniversary and I bet you can't buy a card for it, but thanks, you are giving a great deal of pleasure to lots of people by sharing your "sharing".

deeslittlemike said...

Congrats! to both you and Dee, Joe!

It has been a wonderful 3 1/2 years of knowing you and Dee. You guys are the best and Dee is the hottest lady I know!

I will be thinking of both of you tonight as you enjoy your celebration. Both of you cum once for me. Mmmmm

See ya again soon!

Mike