Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday Morning Chat

Dee's chatting with Mike early this morning. When she's done, she's going to start painting the bathroom. As she often does during a Sunday morning chat, Dee's going to help Mike cum. She starts by telling Mike about our date last week with Don...

Dee: I think you need to cum because I am eager to paint
Dee: Joe and I arrived early on Thursday
Dee: we left the door open for a while
Mike: did you pose for pics for Joe while you waited?
Dee: yes
Mike: I'm getting nice and hard for you. I hope to be inside you soon.
Dee: I can't wait!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dee just told Mike about Don using a toy in her ass...

Mike: I like using toys on you as well. I have a fantasy about that.
Dee: oh?
Mike: yup I have thought of using a toy in both your holes while I lick you.
Mike: then I slip into you while you still have a toy in your ass. mmmmmm
Dee: maybe we will have to try that soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike and Dee are talking about our having invited Mack to join us this week when we see Mike...

Mike: mmmm a foursome this week. that sounds like fun as well
Dee: Mack hasn't answered yet
Mike: Have I meet Mack before or is he a new guy?
Dee: I have been with him before
Mike: I like to watch you cum. It will be fun to see you with another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dee returns to telling Mike about her date with Don last week...

Dee: Don licked me
Dee: and fingered both my pussy and ass.
Dee: I rode him for a while and I came several times while I was on top
Dee: then I sucked and licked him
Dee: teased his balls and licked him alternating between deep sucking and light licking
Dee: I would tease his cock head and then swallow it
Dee: then I pulled him on top of me and he fucked me



Often I put the "thumbs-up" into a picture when I know that Dee's lover is
starting to cum inside her, but I used it in this shot from last week's date with
Don to remember that it was Dee who was climaxing when I snapped this shot.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More about last week's date night...

Dee: after I sucked Don again and he was very hard, he asked where I wanted his cock
Dee: instead of answering him, I got on all fours.
Dee: he fucked my pussy while prepping my ass for entry
Dee: he slowly inserted his cock into my ass and I was cumming almost instantly
Dee: I encouraged him to fuck me
Dee: I told him how good his cock feels inside my ass
Dee: he fucked me hard for a long time before he came and he came a gallon!
Dee: it feels so good to have his warm cum rush into my ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Dee's actively encouraging Mike to make himself cum...

Dee: stroke harder mike
Mike: mmmmm I want you so bad. I want to fuck your sexy body and all your holes
Dee: I like feeling your cock inside me
Dee: I want you to cum for me
Mike: mmmmm almost there
Dee: pretend you are fucking me here on the floor of the computer room
Dee: you have just pushed my hot pink panties to the side and have pushed me to the floor
Mike: mmmmmmmmm cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm
Dee: you see how wet I am so you push your cock deep inside me
Dee: you fuck me hard
Dee: you feel the velvetly lining of my pussy suck your cock
Mike: mmm so much cum all over me.
Dee: keep fucking me
Mike: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so hot
Dee: I bet there is more cum yet
Dee: fuck me some more.
Mike: ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm
Dee: keep going
Mike: wow you are naughty today.
Dee: mmm
Dee: I hope it was good
Mike: mmmmmmmmm always

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I miss Dee writing lengthy prose in e-mails which she doesn't do much of these days, I love it when she "talks" dirty like this to Mike, especially when her goal is to make him cum!

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: