Monday, September 03, 2007

September

10cc - "I'm Not In Love" Lyrics

I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no-no
(It's because...)

I like to see you, but then again
That doesn't mean you mean that much to me
So if I call you, don't make a fuss
Don't tell your friends about the two of us
I'm not in love, no-no
(It's because...)

(Be quiet, big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)

I keep your picture upon the wall
It hides a nasty stain that's lyin' there
So don't you ask me to give it back
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me
I'm not in love, no-no
(It's because...)

Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me
Ooh, you'll wait a long time

Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me
Ooh, you'll wait a long time

I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made, ooh

I'm not in love, I'm not in love...

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

4 comments:

MikeCindynJoe said...

OMG!

OMG!

OMG... you've got it bad! (Been there... done that.)

I LOVED your post, but it also tripped several wires. You're very vulnerable right now... please be careful!

Mike

Mcman said...

Wonderful post but I second what mikecindynjoe said. Be cautious, Joe. You and Dee mean a lot to many of us. Mac

Mr Upton Ogood said...

Dude, Mike has it right. I can well imagine where you are right now. Most people under-estimate the 'male heart' as an organ of decision. Most people figure it's either the 'little head' or the 'big head'.

Mike is right...you're wide open and vulnerable...like not wearing a seat belt...if something happens, the affects could be exponentially greater.

Take care of yourself...breath.

G'bless,

Mr. Upton Ogood

Mr Upton Ogood said...

Dude! It's been a week! Post to let us know that you've finally taken a breath. Or let Dee post to say that your pulse is coming down to nearly normal ranges.

Upton Ogood